EMSL takes the health and safety of its employees and contractors very seriously. EMSL maintains several industry health and safety certifications, and our management demonstrates a commitment to the wellbeing of our employees.
Some of our programs include:
- Industry certifications and registrations by ISNetworld and PICS ensure that our health and safety programs are up to date.
- Alberta COR (Certificate of Recognition) certified.
Please contact EMSL for a copy of our Health and Safety programs and documentation.
Alberta Certificate of Recognition
* The Certificate of Recognition (COR) in safety is issued to employers who develop and implement health and safety programs that meet established standards. Certificates are issued by Alberta Employment and Immigration and are co-signed by Certifying Partners.
These standards include:
- Employer policy and management commitment
- Worker competency and training
- Hazard identification
- Hazard control measures
- Inspection programs
- Incident reporting and investigation
- Emergency response planning
- Program administration