EMSL’s Edmonton service, repair and remanufacturing infrastructure includes:
- 38,000 sq. ft. of shop space.
- Overhead crane capacities to handle up to 40,000 lbs, with the capability for larger loads for special repair jobs.
- New fully equipped Test Bench capable of testing up to 1500kva (13,800 Volts).
- Vacuum Pressure Impregnation (VPI) tank with 10’ diameter for the largest electric motor and generator remanufacturing jobs.
- New digitally controlled burnout oven (8 feet cubed)
- New digitally controlled bake oven (12 feet cubed)
- Seperate “clean rewind” area specifically for electric motor/generator rewinding activities
EMSL’s Fort McMurray service, repair and remanufacturing infrastructure includes:
- 16,000 sq. ft. of shop space with 2,500 sq. ft. of office
- Crane capacities of up to 20,000 lbs, with special capability for larger loads.
- The largest VPI tank in the area; 84” diameter.
- Test bench capable of testing up to 5000 hp and 6900 Volts
The Edmonton location has a fully equipped “in-house” machine shop with machining capabilities that include:
- 4” boring mill
- 24,000 lb balancing stand
- Lathes to 48” swing
- Milling machines
- Samatic winding machines